HOW TO GET THERE
The FINIS TERRAE art walk takes place at various locationsin the centre of Antwerp. You can get everywhere easily by foot, by bike or by public transport.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
All locations are within walking distance (max. 25 min.) of the Antwerp Central Station
- Garden of the Cathedral, Vlaaikensgang, Pandstraat, Museum Plantin-Moretus
Stop Groenplaats (tram 3, 4, 5, 9, 15)
- Snijders&Rockox House, Hendrik Conscience Library, Sint-Nicolas' Chapel
Stop Keizerstraat (tram 7)
- Geukens & De Vil, Mechelsesteenweg 8, Hortus Conclusus, Gert Voorjans, Lene Van Look, Ackermans & van Haaren
Stop Nationale Bank (tram 1, 4, 7, 10) or Mechelseplein (tram 4, 7)
You can also get around the city with Antwerp's city bikes, with stations in walking distance of all our locations. Find more information on www.velo-antwerpen.be
- You can find several parking garages in walking distance of all our locations, such as: parking Groenplaats, parking Brabo, parking Handelsbeurs, parking Nationale Bank, Parking Leopold, Parking Oudaen.
- Or use one of Antwerp's P+R-parkings at the edge of the city. More information via Slim naar Antwerpen.
ATTENTION! Antwerp is a low-emission zone. More information via Slim naar Antwerpen.
The FINIS TERRAE art walk takes place at various locations within walking distance in the centre of Antwerp. The choice of unique and often old locations means that not all spaces are accessible to wheelchair users or people with reduced mobility.
Museum Plantin-Moretus, Snijders&Rockox House, Nottebohm Room, Saint-Nicolas Chapel, Vlaeykensgang, Pandstraat, Gert Voorjans (window), Studio Lene Van Look (window)
Galerie Geukens & De Vil (1st floor; measurements lift: 60 x 120cm)
Mechelsesteenweg 8 (1st floor; measurements lift: 60 x 120cm)
Hortus Conclusus (garden Saint Georges' church; unpaved surface)
Garden of the Cathedral of Our Lady, Ackermans & van Haaren
The richly illustrated catalogue - edited by Eric Rinckhout & published by Hannibal - is available at
Gallery Geukens & De Vil, Snijders&Rockoxhuis, Museum Plantin-Moretus, Copyright Antwerp/Ghent and Cronopio Antwerp.
Price: € 38